I recently had unprotected sex about 3 weeks ago. I've had some light spotting, only for like a day, very light pink, and have been really tired and got sick for no reason tonight. I was not on the pill, but just started taking them. I was just wondering if it will hurt me to take them if I am or will it stop it. I know it sounds stupid, but this is not an option for me. I 've also heard of herb s that could cause you to miscarry, is this right? I heard vitamin C would help too. Please let me know about any that you know of or if this is just plain dumb.---waiting for help

HERBS and vitamin C are not going to cause a miscarriage, if you are infect pregnant you need to seek out an aboriton clinic if you wish to have an abortion. BIRTH CONTROL pills do not cause miscarriages either.

Take an early pregnancy test if you wish.

No parental consent is required for an abortion, you can easily bypass consent laws.

You may not even be pregnant.