What would cause bubbles in a 1 1/2 months old infant? What kind of physician would treat this condition?

I am not sure that I understand where the bubbles have shown but you are aware of the fact that a lot happens during your baby's first three months so don’t panic. Most babies reach certain milestones at similar ages but sometimes something differs from one baby to another. Infant development isn't an exact science but too worried mothers sometimes can make things difficult.  Expect your baby to grow and develop at his or her own pace. As you get to know your baby you will know what is urgent and what symptoms you can ignore.

Because you have provided so little information it is hard to tell what is wrong and is there anything wrong with your child. Let us know what has happened in the end.