I am 25 years old and I have been an active boxer for 3 years now. I somehow managed to combine my job and trainings 6 times a week. I do not participate in tournaments; I am strictly a recreative type. Anyway, I have not been to a doctor for a while and when I went, I was somewhat surprise because doctor told me that I have physiological Bradycardia and that I should not worry about that. Should I listen to him?

Well, Bradycardia in your case can be called a good thing. Many athletes have this condition (heart rate under sixty beats per minute) and if there are no symptoms of some other illness, you have nothing to worry about (I assume that you do not have any of those other symptoms, your doctor would have told you that). There are several illnesses whose symptom is bradycardia, and they are divided into sinus node disorders and AV node disorders. But you do not have those so relax and continue with training.