I am diagnosed with bradycardia recently but what is confusing me is this constant chest pain I feel. Actually I wasn't even aware of having bradycardia at all I was diagnosed accidentally while I was having physical exam anyway I never had no bradycardia symptoms but lately I am having hard time with the chest pain and I always thought that bradycardia and chest pain are not related for it is more like you would have this chest pain if it comes to fast heart rate so what do you think if this chest pain may be the bradycardia symptom or what?

Maybe you have misinterpreted this chest pain with lack of the breath and heart palpitations which are very common in bradycardia condition. I also suffer from bradycardia for years now due to the high blood pressure I was dealing with for years and though I am on regular and constant med treatment it still happens I develop this kind of chest pain but actually it is more about chest disconformities caused by the breathless situations or frequent heart palpitations I am dealing with. Anyway since my bradycardia is actually improving rapidly causing me more severe chest pain I was advised to have a pacemaker inserted which would finally effectively regulate my slow heart beat making it normal I hope.