Hello everyone. I hope that someone can help me. My aunt had a really horrible life. I don’t want to tell you about this, but I just want you to know what the causes of her problems are. So, to cut long story short after she got through the huge stress she was diagnosed with bradycardia and as far as I know she is living sedentary lifestyle. But I believe that somehow she doesn’t care about this, so I decide to ask this question to see how I can help her. What should she do, what she can do about this? Thank you.

Hey there. It is important to visit the doctor in this case.

Anyway, you are a little bit confusing with this post, because I can’t understand what you really want to tell me, to tell us, but I will try to tell you what I know. If she is living sedentary lifestyle you should let her know that this is dangerous to health. And if she is already diagnosed with bradycardia and she is living sedentary lifestyle she is in much bigger risk to develop some other heart problems. You need to convince her to live nice life, to start to live healthy lifestyle.

Good day. Living sedentary lifestyle is not good for anyone. How old is she? Is she younger or older? Maybe you are suppressed because I want to know this, but trust me – it is good to know.

She needs to move on. She needs to get up from her bed and she needs to live her life again. Bradycardia is really hard problem if you don’t treat it and with this way of life you can just make things worse.

You need to tell her this and you can try to help her as much as you can.

Hey there.

My aunt is 43 years old. I believe that she is not that old. I know, but whatever I try to do there is a wall between us. She doesn't want to move and do anything to help herself. What is going to happen if she doesn't get out of this stage soon? Are there any medications that can help her or good will and quality life is the only way to get of of this phase of her life? 

I don't know what else I can do. I will try to spend more time with her. I hope that this will help...

Hey CouchPotato,

Bradycardia isn't really close connected to having a sedentary lifestyle, but sedentary lifestyle isn't good for anyone. People need to move, they need to exercise or else they are putting themselves in danger of heart problems and heart diseases.

Bradycardia can be a serious problem if the heart doesn't pump enough oxygen rich blood to the body. For some people, however, bradycardia doesn't cause symptoms or complications.

Anyway, your aunt might not have any problems, her bradycardia might not be that serious at all, but it is just a possibility. She might as well be in trouble and be in need of changing her lifestyle.

Hey guys,

Well, you can't really do much to help your aunt, Couch Potato, she needs to help herself. First of all, she will have to move a bit, if you can, make her do some housework if nothing else, she needs to get a habit of moving around and doing at least something.

When it comes to treatment, she has a few options available for her and she can try with beta blockers first. Beta blocker medications usually work but in case these don't show any success, a pacemaker might be necessary. The good thing about this is that pacemaker never fails.

Hey everyone,

I'll have to agree with Alan on this one. It's not necessary for your aunt to start moving around in order to help herself with this condition, but it is necessary for her entire body and it will help her heart as well.

I have a friend who has a pacemaker and who is suffering from bradycardia. He did try with beta blockers first but then his doctor told him that a pacemaker would be the best possible option for him so he did it. Now he is feeling great, he doesn't even feel that he has any heart condition or anything.