Can somebody tell me what symptoms of infant UTI are? My baby has a four months and she is ok, thanks Good. But I read in some magazine something about untreated infant UTI. They said that sometimes there are no any symptoms of infection at all. That scared me a lot. Thanks!

Don’t worry! It’s true that the signs of a urinary tract infection may not be clear, but you can notice when something strange is happening. Usually baby may have a high fever, be irritable or not eat. Also you may notice a strange odor to her urine. Mother always notice when her child not seem healthy.

Hi there,
In most cases the problems with urinary tract infection in babies is noticed through the fever in children. And in most causes this is the only symptom at all, so sometimes it is hard to know what is wrong with your baby if she only have fewer. If you also notice foul smell in your babies urine then you can be sure that you baby has urinary tract infection. Also crying is noticeable because of the pain and in some severe cases you might even notice blood in the urine. I would advise you to visit a doctor as soon as you notice these symptoms in your baby.

All the best,
Danella