Hey i got my tongue pierced on saturday & it is now tuesday it started to bleed this morning & i am very worried i am trying to take it out because i think its the write thing to do but my tongue is too swolen to even move it .. shoul i be worried ? is it infected am not even sure if am cleanin it right . should i take it off ?

Well don't panic over that because i tend to do so sometimes when it comes to my piercings. If it's too swollen to take it out just try pain relievers and cold water, especially since its one of your first few days definitely keep cold water handy. Also bleeding is normal during the first few days to a week..so don't think its just you. If you want to take it out you can but i would just give it one more day and see how you feel.. also if you don't feel like your not cleaning it right ask your piercer person about it or look up simply ways to clean a Tongue Piercing. I believe its  1/4 teaspoon of sea salt and 8 ounces of bottled water..you swish you mouth out with that..and also ( hopefully you already know this) that you shouldn't use mouthwash with peroxide in it..or alcohol... like get crest alcohol free mouthwash and you'd be set. ..i think that's it...