i have been having unportected sex with my boyfriend for almost 3 months now. i take the pill every single day. one night i had trouble getting wet and he accidently cut the skin between the inner thigh and the vagina. its been healing but everytime i have sex it somewhat reopens. it is a little painful but then goes away. a second problem. a couple weeks ago i had to borrow my roommates shaving cream and after using it i got bad razor burn on my inner thigh. i didnt go away but has slowly faded, its now only slightly red. i figured i would stop shaving and let it heal. a few days ago, i went to shave down there and noticed that it was all red and slightly bumpy. i checked the inner lip and vagina and there are no bumps there. i put some sensitive lotion on the area and the redness has gone down. none of the red areas are itchy. it seems more like razor burn than anything else but im just paranoid and nervous. could i have an infection, herpes, or is it just really bad razor burn?

sounds like razor burn to me, as a matter of fact im almost 100% sure it, but if you are unsure you should schedule an appointment with your gynocologist to have it checked out.