After the first time I shaved my pubic area, I noticed (after the initial rash after using a razor) 2 red spots that would not go away. They never faded away and when I popped one, it somewhat turned purple. I shaved 3 weeks ago and that spot is now gone. It has been replaced with 5 tiny red spots. They do not hurt, itch, anything. I cannot feel them but I can only see them. I am not sexually active, I am still a virgin. Can someone please tell me what this is? The first places had been there since around this time last year.

I get these all the time. It's called razor burn, and you get lots of tiny little red bumps wherever you shave. Usually down there. You can try and reduce them by purchasing some diaper rash creme and covering the area you shaved right after shaving. This usually works for me! I also use shaving creme for sensitive skin and keep a good razor with many blades bc it's shaves smoother than a one or two blade. Good luck!