hi, so recently, about a month or two ago, I noticed some small red blister-like bumps on the right side of the inner vagina. They burned and itched a little, so I figured it was from shaving slightly inside the vagina where the hard to reach hairs are... Plus I looked and they looked like the had hairs coming out of them. I thought it might have been herpes the first time, but they went away within a day or two, and then I shaved again, and me and my boyfriend had rough sex, and they appeared, almost a month or so later. Since then, I haven't had them, which was about a week or so ago. I'm almost positive that they are just part of razor burn but I'm freaking out. My boyfriend and me have been dating and sexually active for 7 months now, so if I contracted something from him, why would it wait until a couple months ago to finally outbreak? Someone please help

Those are just in-grown hairs. Sometimes that happens after shaving, the hairs will try to grow but cant break the skin its no biggie

if u contracted something from him it wouldn wait tht long to show up so its probly just from shaving down there i would stop shaving bcuz its nt gunna get any better and theres no real point in shaving the point of having hair down there is to protet it from stuff like bacteria its for protection and adornmant the good lord put it there so its suppose to b there hope i helped