I had a really bad razor burn almost 2 months ago. It was on my inner thigh and my bikini line. I used hydrocortisone to help heal the rash but when it healed, i noticed my skin where the rash was is discolored. The skin is darker. I don't know what i can use to make it return to my natural color. Can someone please help me.

hi this might help,are you married,with a guy,then watch them shave,it seems that you did not prepare yourself for the job you did.Trim with a trimmer first,getting your hair as low as posible to your skin,if you have been "hairy"for some time,or if this was your first time in doing your bikini line etc then your skin below the hairline will have been protected by the hair,thus it seems to be darker,women i know who talk of this part of their apperance say it better to DRY shave with a multi blade razor,its more fun if you let your guy do it for you,but make sure he is oh so gentle with you,baby gel is good after job is done,you will scream a little,but your worth it.good luck let me know how you do.