Okay, so I know that there are alottt of posts like this, but Im not quite sure yet about this. I have been shaving my vagina for a while now, and every so often I get these red bumps down there. Most of the time they will go away, but lately I have been having them worst. I am 14 years old and I just recently had sex 5 nights ago, it was protected. My skin on the upper part of my vagina is itchy and seems dry. Today, I got what seemed like a pimple of some sort on it. It was like under the skin though, and I squeezed it and puss came out. I guess this might be razor burn, or some sort of irritation, but I just really want to know how to make it stop? I really do not want to go to the doctor or anything. Please help!

That's what it sounds like. Each time you shave your pubic area, use a brand new shaver, you don't have to throw it away, use it on your legs a few times. Make sure you use a lot of shave creme or gel and also kind of cool water. Never use soap, it tends to be dry, and use a womens gel, not a mans. Womens razors now come with lotion strips on them, they are good along with the gel.
You may want to look into a creme hair remover. They have one out specifically for the bikini area. Be sure not to get it to close to your vaginal opening, it will sting. Look for the packaging specifically marked for bikini area as they have it for legs too.
You can also get a brazilian wax job. This is where they actually put hot wax on your pubic area and rip it off. It hurts the few few times, but you tend to get used to it. The hair stays away for about 3 weeks. This does not sound serious. You had sex but you were protected, thats good.

a trick a learned as a exotic dancer is to use a new razer first of all and to put deodorant around the outside of your vag right after shaving. Also if possible wear loose shorts or pants with no underwear for a few hrs , so there is no rubbing against the shaved area right away. The deodorant trick works well. Why do you think you don't get razor burn under your arms. Just be sure to shower before anyone goes down on you, it doesn't taste very good ;-).

thanks soo much :) ive been trying to find ways to get rid of razor bumps :/ they are quite embarrassing 

Where do u put the deoderant?

That really works?

Hi i was shaving about three days ago and all of sudden i start to feel pain on ma vagina i look in ids like red lykk blood im a lesbian so I kno it's Nuthing serious but can somebody tell mhee how to get rid of it

The deoderant really does work , instantly

Hi I am 13 years old and I have the same thing. I just put lotion and wear loose pants/shorts. The red itchy bumps seem to go away. Hope this helped! Good luck

I am  almost 13 and this is my first time shaving. On the second day my vag. Started stinging and it got a red bump would the deodorant help that