A couple weeks ago I noticed a red spot beneath the pubic hair just above my penis. Over the next week, two more appeared. They are about the size of a nickel. Initially they were pink but the pink has spread to the outer rim and the inside is pale, almost a light yellow - looks a bit like a bruise. They are not raised at all, and there has been no itching. I have searched many forums without finding an answer. I wonder if they might be a popped blood vessel? A rash of some sort? Or maybe a skin reaction to something? They have faded somewhat, but they are still there and I am growing desperate to find some answers.
Also, I was having sex with my girlfriend at that time, and we have been having sex for the past eight or nine months with no one else. She has not displayed these same spots.
Please help if you can!

holy sh!t

Hey bro, i have the same prob, theyre not itchy, jst make me a tad self concious when im hooken up with a broad, im 15 yrs old lol :-P have u found any solution? theyre damn anoying i have like 4 of em, near my pubes and on the thigh, let me know

Thanks -taylor-

i have the same problem... im 16 years old and had sex with two women. I have about 4 of these spots on my thighs near pubic region and one above my pubic region. they dont itch but make me very self conscious. idk what to do

im starting to get some on my chest to. whatever they are. the are spreading

im 13 not sexually active in the slitest but and dont now whats going on ? >:(

I'm 15, nearly 16 myself, I've got a few, from what I've read around and done some research on, it sounds like it would be ringworm, if any of you are still here, I didn't check any of the dates.

Go to the doctors, get it checked out and get some meds for it.

some one give answers because i wanna know what they are aswell, i got em just above my junk and on my inner thigh

Hi guys, I was 16 when I first got these red spots in my pubis region, at the time I had a friend who knew exactly what it was, it was one of 2 things, yeast infection, sounds bad but it's not, go to a pharmacy, bit of cream and after a few days they'll start clearing up and they have also known to be sweat rash which is also easily fixed up with some cream.

Have u found out what it was I have it too

guys, it sounds like a STD, which is more commonly known for teens to get, males do get different systoms then females so you cant always count on that, id go see a doc just in case .

I doubt it is an STD because I have a couple of these spots myself and I am a virgin. 

More then likely its a rash due to the razor your are using,new shampo or possibly how you shave. I had two due to cheap razors I'm not 100% sure but I can tell you its not a std because I've been sexually active and stopped for awhile atleast a year. They appeared after I used the new razors so I'm assuming it's something to do with that. It never hurts to get checked though

Jock Ich dudes. It's fungal .

19 year old female here. I noticed a few of these splotches on myself a year or two ago. Just as described in the original post. Same color description to a tee. Not itchy or painful in the slightest way, even when shaving.
The weird thing is, they seem to be multiplying. I now have much more of them than I used to. They don't seem to be growing or changing shape, but I think they sometimes are more pigmented than other times, though that might just be my imagination/paranoia.
I have been sexually active in the past, but have not been for 2+ years. Have never had any other ailments or symptoms related to that area.
I have no idea what it is, but I thought my input might be vaguely helpful due to me being a different gender, and since I've had them for awhile with no other symptoms except multiplication.

Best of luck to everyone