Okay, so I'm 15, turning 16 in December, and I'm a virgin. These "pimples" started appearing (or I noticed them) after I started shaving. I've had these red/dark red bumps on my pantie line (in between my inner thigh and vagina) and I've always thought they were just razor bumps and they'd go away. Because I had razor bumps from shaving in the area where most of the pubic hair. But the ones on my pantie liners haven't gone away, I knew they weren't STD's or herpes because I've never had sex. Just recently there is this one that really burns/hurts when my underwear or pants rub up against it. I looked at it and It's not really visible, I can just feel the bump. But it has puss coming out when I squeeze it so I thought it was just a pimple in an awkward area. So right now, I know this will sound completley and utterly dumb, but I've been covering it with a band aid to help lower the cause of the pain from friction. There were long hairs in these pimples and I pulled them out, I don't know if that has anything to do with it or not.. But I don't know what to do. I feel really uncomfortable talking to a doctor or parent about this.. So I'm asking strangers lol. Please help!(:

It sounds like you have ingrown hairs from shaving too closely.

Same here im also a virgin Long before i got my period there have been hard balls under the skin of my virgina, they go away but there quiet painful and now im just stuck will red squishy spots on the top of my virgina and i really dont know what to do or what it is some of them bleed but no matter how much they bleed or how much they pain they never go away please help

Ohhh i tried this too, i had it for weeks and i was sooo worried so i deiced to buy a feminine wash and after a few use it's gone! i swear. I still use the wash everyday during i shower, you should try it. :D i hope this can help

You can't get any STD if your a virgin, or it might be a genetic STD. If you shave your private spots then you might have an ingrown hair(s). Maybe a bug bit you on a weird spot, or it might be a rash, get some lotion. But, make sure you see a doctor.

I have these same symptoms and I've had them for a while but I have no idea what it is!! If you find out what it is please tell me cuz I live with my dad and I'm not about to ask to go to the doctor.... :/ and I am also a virgin so ik it's not an std but I have no clue what it could be!