My daugher purchased a tempurpedic mattress and slept on it for two nights and ended up with a severe rash, hives and two visits to the emergency room with severe itching and had to be given IV sternoids and prescriptions for steroids. There are numerous testimonies regarding this, why is there not a warning on the mattresses that you may have a reaction?

I purchased a Mlily hybrid mattress in July 2012 and woke up with a rash covering my entire body on Aug 7th 2012.  Didn't initially connect it with the mattress but it's the only new thing I've been exposed to.  My wife cannot stand the smell of the mattress and will not go in the room.  I've seena Dr. and am taking steroids.  After 4 days of treatment, the rash still persists.  My chest, neck, and ears are hot and red as if I had sunburn.  No other symptoms however.  I'm waiting for a response from the dealer.