Hello. I'm 38 year old female and I would like to find out more about this strange skin condition that affected me few days ago.
It is some form of rash which affected my third finger on my hand. I really don’t know what could cause it or how to cure it right now.
All I know is that it is extremely itchy and that if I continue to scratch it like this- I will probably cut my finger off.
What should I do?
Should I wait to see if this will clear by it own or should I contact some professional like dermatologist and let him determine the exact cause of my skin change?

Hello. I must tell you that you mentioned only few details and I doubt that even experienced dermatologist could tell anything from your post. You see, there are many kinds of rash and therefore many kids of causes and treatment.
I can't tell you that eczema and irritant contact dermatitis are two most common skin condition that are causing rash on fingers.
They are caused by contact with something irritating, such as a chemical, soap, or detergent. Some antihistamines could be given to relieve the itchiness but it will probably go away by it self in a few days!

im am having a problem somthing close to this.. my hands broke out a month ago with what looked like hives, i went to the dr. and he did not know what it was but he put me on steroids and it went away. as soon as i was finished with the pills the problem came back! so i called the dr again, this time it started goin away on its own then came back worse! it looked like i had poision ivy all over my arm, now that is gone and my fingers are breaking out again! im goin crazy, it itches like crazyyy!! any ideas? %-)

I am a 19 year old female. I have been having this problem too. The dryness and small bumps that burst when scratched. Extremely itchy. It is on both of my middle fingers and has slowly taken over my ring finger knuckle on my right hand. It is constantly itching and I can't seem to make it stop. I tried using lotion, but that didn't help it any. I tried Calamin to dry it out, it did that, and it didn't itch as bad, but it didn't go away either. I have had this for 3 months now. I am so tired of it. Any ideas how to get this away?

i have a sore :3