As of late, from when exactly I cannot remember, I've been having this unmerciful stinging, burning pain just on the inner sides of my vaginal lips and even the outer edge just above the clitoral area. I do not believe it is a yeast infection, as I have no troubles urinating, but I do have what may be a rather white-ish discharge and it's rather thick.
I'm tempted and have even itched along the inner lips when it becomes irresistible and am always left with a clump of white residue underneath my fingernail. The itching even then does not sate itself, but only burn and itch more.
If I leave it alone for a while, it seems to go away on its own, but honestly I am experiencing this now as we speak and it is so painful.
What's scary is, I think it might be herpes, or some sort of STD, but this is mind-boggling as I had already gone in and had myself checked for these things and I haven't had sexual intercourse or any sort of sexual encounter since then.

Please help, this is so worrisome. I have a current partner and I'm much too afraid to do anything with him in fear I will pass something onto him.

Hi:
I'm wondering why you don't have test results yet. I am glad that you are being responsible by not engaging in sexual activity. The scratching is probably making things worse and you could spread the infection, especially if it's herpes. You have all of the signs of some sort of infection and/or std. Your symptoms are pretty severe now. The only way that you are going to get some relief and much needed answers is to see a doctor again or to call and get your test results. Weren't you given any type of treatment in the mean time when you were tested? It seems very odd that you weren't. You can get treatment, even without final test results, then they can change your meds. Get to a clinic if you don't have insurance. Please do it today if you haven't already. I hope that you have by now. Good luck and please let us know how things are going now.

I to have this burning, itching,biting feeling on my outer lips my click itches and im not even having sex with my partner we are lesbians my outer lips and click are swollen from the scratching,it itches so bad i scratch til it bleeds and its so painful i even shaved my hairs completely off, somebody please help me.

Pleasr can you inform me of the outcome? I am in exactly the same situation and the irriation is driving me crazy! I hope you get back to me because i really dont want to go to my gp!