Hi!
I am very worried about my situation. 1 week ago I had sex. He is on the larger side and I am on the smaller side. During sex It hurt a lot and I had him stop because of the pain. It was a buring stinging pain. The next morning I woke up and could barely walk it hurt so bad. I was swollen and irritated in the perinium. I am thinking that he tore me but during intercorse there was no blood. It has been a week and it hasnt gotten any better. I now have clitoral pain as well. Pain that is like a shooting pain. I have 1 red bump but it is not an open sore. I went to the gyne and he did a biopsy. I also had 4 sores that he called fissures and he said that they very well could be from sexual intercourse. I was very dry and we used a condom. I am very nervous that this is herpes. I am currently using monostat 1 because I am thinking it might be a yeast infection. Please get back to me. I am very scared.

It honestly sounds like a yeast infection. When the doctor tested the bump did he test for herpes? If you are worried you should get tested and its best for a swab test if the bumps are there. I'd stick with the monistat and wait for the results.

How long will it take for the yeast infection to go away?

Couple things about the yeast infection.. if its your first and it doesn't go away in a few days (like 5) it is probably in your best interest to head over to the doctor. I know from experience it took like a month to kick my yeast infection (part of it was because I was having a herpes outbreak) but even after that was over it took a long time. So, if its still sticking around the doctors can give you some more hard core stuff to kick the fungus of the yeast infection.

Good luck!

Sorry babe,
Sounds like herpes to me. get tested. ive donev a lot of research and thats not yeast. And i doubt monistat will clear it.

Hi i have almost the same problem the only difference is that i had itching and burning before taking monistat, after taking it it got worse now im having clitorial pain and its swellen, i also have 2 bumps down there now and the whole . Im married and ive had yeast infection before and ive taken monistat before aswell it worked fine but it has been 4 to 5 months since i took it. I think before taking the monistat this time i had yeast infection because it felt the same thats why i took monistat it was also recommended by a doc. I cant walk properly now because when i walk it hurts. I dont know if i had an allergic reaction to monistat or the yeast infection just got worse. Im pretty scared right now because ive never haad any problem like this before and i dont know if it is serious. can anyone please help me

Did you ever figure out what it was? I recently THOUGHT i had a yeast infection, took monistat and had to stop 4 nights in because i had UNBEARABLE pain in my ovary and sharp clitoris pain when it was touched even slightly.

I just read your post and about 16 years ago I was suffering with burning, itching on my clitoris and had visual wart looking bumps. I have had (2) biopsy to rule out Vulva cancer and both came back negative; the end result was Wart like virus. There is no cure for this and I suffer daily with it; looking for any outside information or suggestions.

Herpes is blisters not lump you fear monger great research though