I have a problem 90% of the time when I sit on the commode. Even when I am urinating, my insides will slide outside my rectum. Sometimes they bleed, but only occasionally. After I finish either urinating or my bowel movement, whichever the case may be, I have to push them back inside. What is going on. ??

I don't know what's wrong, but I do know that this sounds serious. I strongly suggest you see the doctor about this ASAP.

What you are experiencing sounds like rectal prolapse. Rectal prolapse occurs when part or all of the wall of the rectum slides out of place, sometimes sticking out of the anus.

Eating plenty of foods that contain fiber may improve mucosal prolapse caused by constipation and straining. However, surgery is usually needed if you have a complete prolapse or a mucosal prolapse that does not improve with a change in diet. Surgery involves attaching the rectum to the muscles of the pelvic floor or the lower end of the spine (sacrum) or removing a section of the large intestine that is no longer supported by the surrounding tissue. Both procedures may be done in the same surgery.

Whatever kind of prolapse you have, you need to see a doctor ASAP.

O my .. that is not okay I wish u luck