I also suffer from chronic urethral burning and discomfort. I've been diagnosed with chronic urethral syndrome and have gone crazy from the ongoing pain. I've tried every antibiotic out there, IC diet, urethral dilations, etc. I finally found something that gives me instant relief from the burning during a flair! I mix about 5 oz of cool filtered water with a pinch of baking soda in a squeeze bottle and then stream the mixture onto the urethra area after urination. It is an absolute godsend! It takes the burning away instantly. It's not a cure, but it sure does take that horrible burning away.

Wow that really sounds helpful but I dont know what I hav since I'm only a 13 year old girl (almost 14)! Also I think that taking hot baths help a ton!

I found something that works instantly also! It is Solarcaine brand Sunburn relief, cool aloe formula. It has lidacaine and aloe in it. I put in in a pediatric syringe and squirt it in my urethra for instant relief! The lidacaine stops the pain, and the aloe soothes, lubricates and heals. I also use it before urination to prevent burning while urinating. It costs about $5 a bottle and I got mine at Walgreene.

How do u deal with chronic urethral burning? I didn't have it for years and now it's back with vengeance. How do u manage to get out of a flare? And keep it at bay?

Seriously all you ladies suffer from painful burning urethra and abdominal cramping and don't know why either? Also there's no cure? I this is horrible! Will I ever be out of pain!?

I don't know! I'm wondering the same thing this is AGONY! I NEEEEDDDDD HELP! it's been a year and I'm still writhing in pain every day nothing helps the doctors don't give a sh*t this is my worst Hell when will it be over!?!

As much as I hate to see so many other people in pain, it's comforting to see that other people are experiencing this unexplained phenomenon . Mines been happening on and off for two years, but definitely getting worse. Took a very long time to convince my doctor that it was even a real peoblem. Finally got referred to a urogynocologist, back can't get in for 3 months. I start to fear the pain will never go away...

This advice was brilliant - works a treat! Thanks so much :)

I also have this same problem. I have been in pain for over 4 years now. I have been to urgent care many times thinking i had a uti. I then went to gyno and they couldn't find anything. They sent me urology an still nothing. I think they think I am crazy, but I am in so much pain. I am sitting here typing this in tears at 9 pm. Ive prayed and prayed for this to be over and I have gotten no relief. This is the worse thing ever to have to live with...and no doctor understands :(

I’m dealing with this miserable pain myself... and looking for ways to help with the pain and discomfort..... Medical Cannabis

Not yet! I can't make it stop either HELP! I'm losing my mind! It just gets worse and worse i can't live like this I NEED HELP!

ME TOO! why why why why is this happening to me!? I'm in AGONY complete and total life ruining AGONY! today it's worse then ever hello help hheeelllppppp! My urethra BURNS! like the fires of Hell! I feel my entire exsistance isn't worth living in this Hell one more second! Somebody help me PLEASE!

Thanks for sharing. You've given me hope.

Thanks for posting. You have given me hope for a better life.