I'm 27 year old female and I believe I have developed some serious urinary infection. For always I had problems with these mild urinary infections but this time- it’s different.
Beside horrible urethral pain and burning sensations while urinating, I'm suffering also from low back pain and some strange suprapubic discomfort.
I didn’t contact any doctor over this because I though the same antibiotics I drank earlier for urinary infections could help me- but I was wrong- condition didn’t change a bit.
What should I do? What kind of infection could cause these symptoms?

Well, I believe you’re right when you say that this couldn’t be some usual urinary infection. So, I asked my good friend, who has big experience with these infections, to help us.
When I've mentioned your symptoms to her, she told me that the possible condition you could develop is something called urethral syndrome! You have almost all typical symptoms- urethral burning, pelvic and back pain and slowed urinary stream.
I'm very sorry to say but the exact cause of this urethral syndrome is still unknown. Because the most likely cause of urethral syndrome remains infectious, strong antibiotics are the first treatment choice of most doctors. Talk with your urologist!

Hi my name is Cari and I am a 25 year old female. I had symptoms simular to a urinary infection but could not be treated with the usual antibiotic. Burning upon urination, subpubic buring ( bladder), and swelling and reddness around urethra. I went to numerous urologists and gynos for help but they could not figure it out. Four months later, I was blessed by the best family nurse practioner who was able to figure out my problem. She did a urine cathader culture for about 10 days. They found a resistant staph aures. VERY RARE! I think there is probably only one article that pops up on google about my condition. The antibiotic used on it was Nitrofurantn or Macrobid. She also gave me several Rocherin shots. I feel much much better. I hope this helps.

It could be a Kidney Infection if your back is hurting, you need to get that checked out now because your kidneys filter what comes from your blood and if there is an infection in the kidneys it can spread to your blood and cause more problems. I am having burning and that is why I am on here, but I just read that

INSTANT RELIEF! I also suffer from chronic urethral burning and discomfort. I've been diagnosed with chronic urethral syndrome and have gone crazy from the ongoing pain. I've tried every antibiotic out there, IC diet, urethral dilations, etc. I finally found something that gives me instant relief from the burning during a flair! I mix about 5 oz of cool filtered water with a pinch of baking soda in a squeeze bottle and then stream the mixture onto the urethra area after urination. It is an absolute godsend! It takes the burning away instantly. It's not a cure, but it sure does take that horrible burning away.