A few months ago, I had passed out about 3 or 4 times within about 45 minutes. Each time I came to, I not only had intense pain down my spine, & my legs, but I had temporary paralysis, with a slight headache. I do have partial seizures, which don't happen often. My children rushed me to a local hospital that I don't normally use.
Anyway, after x-rays & tests, I was diagnosed with a spinal disease after my youngest daughter explained that this has happened before, with a couple of months paralysis following.
My problem is that I don't remember what the diagnosis is, nor do they. Now...I NEED to know.
I called the hospital to ask, & they continued to tell me to call my "regular" Dr.
My "regular" Dr. asked who saw me....I don't know....I barely remember anything.
I would know the name of the spinal disease if I heard the word again.
I believe the one word diagnosis starts with an M.

Hi there, do you happen to have another doctor? I think that you should see your regular doctor and just have them run over your issues again. It is really hard to diagnose what this is without more info to go on. Do you think you could do that?