partial knee replacement was done in October. I did all exercises and everything was fine in November - January. Toward the end of February I began experiencing pain upon walking after sitting for 15-20 minutes. I'm limping and it is painful for about 30 steps. It is getting worse. What could this be? My doc is out of town until April. Thanks

Go to an emergency room if necessary.  SEE SOMEONE!!!  I didn't and you don't want to know my story.  Just go somewhere and have it looked at....... including x-rays and a Cat-SCAN if they don't peg it on the x-ray.

HAVE IT LOOKED AT IMMEDIATELY BY A DOCTOR........................ TODAY!!!!

GO TO THE ER AT A GOOD HOSPITAL, THE BETTER KNOWN THE HOSPITAL, THE BETTER SHOULD BE THE TREATMENT YOU RECEIVE.

IF YOU THINK THEY'RE RUSHING YOU IN AND OUT........ TELL THEM, AND ASK WHERE TO GO FOR A SECOND OPINION.

TAKE MY WORD FOR IT, THE OPTION TO THIS SUGGESTION IS NOT ONE YOU'LL LIKE.  THERE IS A REASON FOR YOUR PROBLEM.  IF THEY DO A GOOD JOB THEY'LL FIND IT.

WHY DOESN'T YOUR DOCTOR HAVE SOMEONE ON CALL FOR HIM?  IF HE DOES AND HE CAN'T SEE YOU TODAY, THEN FOLLOW MY SUGGESTION AND GO TO THE ER.

GOOD LUCK AND LET US KNOW HOW YOU DO.

Have his office referrer you to someone else.

Might be just some inflammation but might be one of the implants coming loose. You should have x-rays done