New Member
1 post

Hi guys , this is very embarrassing but I have a boyfriend I been with for about a year, and I slipped up and had a one night stand drunkenly with no protection on MAY 16 , I don’t remember if he used the pull out method but he claims he did. I been having unprotected sex with this man for 2 years and never got pregnant. On May 17 , around 11pm I had unprotected sex a couple of rounds with my boyfriend... i know for a fact he came inside of me. He always does. But I just found out I am 5 weeks pregnant my last period was May 3 and I haven’t been to the doctor just yet but I have been doing my research and doing all of these calculators and I I am most likely seeing that I ovulated between May 14-18 and my ovulation was May 20 something like that. My question is who can possibly be the father to my unborn child I am desperately hoping it is my boyfriends. Any suggestions?

Health Guru

With either guy the sperm could have survived untill you ovulated so the only way your get a clear answer is with a paternity test

Thank you so much

Health Guru
No problem an sorry I couldn't be more helpful