OK so I had sex with two men one on the 23 the other on the 28 both September 2014 my last period was September 14 my due date is June 20 my conception date and ovulation date is June 28 according to pregnology  which Eventing adds up with both my u/s my fist u/s was November 26 I was 10 weeks and 4 days can anyone help with the possible father???? Please no judging we all live and we learn

Sorry I meby to say conception and ovulation was September 28 Not June....

Either man could be the father; only a DNA will prove which one. I take it both 23rd & 28th were unprotected?

Assuming you actully ovulated on 28th, you would be considered fertile 23rd & 28th.

If sperm survived from 23rd it would have been waiting to greet the egg released on 28th, having reached your fallopian tubes first. Also you could have ovulated 28th before you had sex on 28th, and the egg was already fertilised from sperm waiting since 23rd.

However, sperm from 23rd may not have been strong enough to survive, or the 28th's sperm outmanoevered the 23rd's sperm, and fertilised the egg.

Regarding dates, a due date 20th June 2015 is consistent with ovulation about 28th (but maybe 27th). 38 weeks before due date is 27th. If you ovulated 27th (particularly if late that day), then the egg might have been viable on 28th, but eqoally it might have already been fertilised.

Regarding the November 26th determination of pregnancy time, it could be that the 10 weeks 4 days pregnant was reckoned from your LMP start date. 29 weeks 3 days from 26th November takes you to 20th June.

Exactly!!! Ugh what have I done Well the 23rd guy is OK with it the 28th guy total jerk I don't really care which one is the father I just want to have an exact idea me and the guy on the 23rd are still like best friends.... I have googled home prenatal DNA test that I can take while pregnant so I was gonna try that with the guy from the 23rd

My doctor said my fertile days was the 25-30 and also said conception was the 28 but again like you said due to sperm being able to live 3-5 days it could be either I was going to call my doctor in the morning and discuss it with him and see what he thinks

That's the only way to be sure.

If the doctor said your "fertile days was the 25-30" but that "conception was the 28", then he is probably stating that ovulation took place on 28th and that was when fertilisation took place. He may be allowing for 4-day sperm survival, but also the possibility of the egg being viable for a couple of days. It would be a good idea to see why he has given those days as 'fertile'. Take care.

Those date also match my period tracker but conception can be the 27 or the 28 stressed

So the DNA test is the only way to know. Have you considered carefully how you (and your friend) will react and what you will do if the 28th is the conception date?

No I haven't I'm sure he will understand tho and if it's the 28 idk he's been horrible to me my whole pregnancy

Please think things through carefully. Consider how this all came about. Your opening post said "we all live and we learn", so identify (honestly) all you can about your mistakes. Then think about how you can resolve any issues that need resolving, and make determinations regarding the future. You can't change the past, and you shouldn't ignore it, but you can impact on your future.

I don't know how old you are or where you come from, but are there any cultural or religious implications for you?

If you want to talk about these things, feel free to do so, privately if preferred. You initially asked "no judging", and I won't condemn, but I will try and be straight with you (sometimes called a critical friend) - to be otherwise would not help!.

Take care. Keep in touch.

Thanks I tried to do a private message I have no idea how?

Hovver cursor over my picture and a box will appear with a green textbox 'Message' at the bottom left. Select 'Message' and you will be taken to Private Message page. Type a subject heading; My name is already in the 'To' box; Type your message in the 'Message' box.

Alternatively, select the down arrow next to your name at the top right of this page; select 'Messages', which will take you to the Messages page. Select the green 'New Message' box (just under "Private Messages" near the top right. You will then follow the same procedure, except that you will have to type my name in the 'To' box.

Or I can send you a message to which you can reply.