My last period was April 22, 2016. I got drunk with a close friend on May 5th, and we ended up having protected sex. The next day (May 6th) my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex. I'm now 20 weeks pregnant and my dr matched up my period date conception date and due date with May 6th! Sometimes I know Drs aren't always spot but in this case it seems like they are, or I just want them to be.. Could the first guy possibly be the father!?

Also, my due date is January 27th 2017.

Hi Baby,

You had sex on day 13 of your cycle with your friend and day 14 of your cycle with your boyfriend. Either guy can be the father. You NEED a DNA test to determine paternity.

Your doctor CAN NOT tell you when you conceived. You DO NOT get pregnant immediately. It can take several days. Your doctor also CAN NOT determine, after the fact, when you ovulated.

MOST doctors base your due date on when your LMP occurred and adding 40 weeks. Your due date is January 27.

Ultrasound dating is also an estimate.

Only a DNA test can determine paternity.

Hope it helps.

This does help!

But, What about having protected sex with the friend? Would the possibility that he is the father lessen, since my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex and he came inside me the next day?

Thanks for your help!

Yes it will lessen it but no form of birth control is 100% effective. There is still a slight chance.

Most likely your BF is the father but a DNA test can confirm.