Probably a week or a few days before my last menstrual period started, I was having sex with my ex, which he pulled out. Then on may 11th I started my period... I had unprotected sex with my new boyfriend (which he DID NOT pull out) on may 21st, 24th, 25th. I got my first FAINT positive test result on June 7th. At my first ultrasound dating scan I was given the due date of Feb. 15th, and at my 20 week ultrasound, the due date was unchanged. I'm relatively sure it is my new boyfriends baby, but I was told you can have one more period after getting pregnant.. Please help!

Hi Guest,

You will NOT have a "normal" period if you are pregnant.  You CAN have some bleeding however.

If you started your period on May 11, you had sex on days 10, 13, and 14.  You likely ovulated between days 11 and 16 of your cycle so your timing was pretty much perfect to get pregnant.

The new boyfriend is very likely the father.

Hope it helps.