My new boyfriend says he has internal hemmoroids and that he experiences pain when he needs to go to the loo. For me, this is so funny because I have never met anybody with such problem. Is there anybody who can tell me more about this problem? Can it be cured? Thx

Hi girlie! First thing, you have a very open boyfriend who is ready to talk about this stuff. Second, it is not for laughing but more for crying as I do feel like crying when I want to go to the loo sometimes. Internal hemmoroids occur inside the rectum and are usually caused by too much straining when trying to sh**. The veins lining the walls of the rectum become enlarged and bulge out. These internal hemorrhoids can sometimes bleed. You can get rid of them but that doesn’t mean you won’t get them again. For internal haemorrhoids, the procedures are injection sclerotherapy, laser coagulation, infrared photocoagulation, rubber band ligation, and the hemorrhoidectomy. Also, it is important that a person who suffers from internal hemmoroids takes a lot of fiber and drink a lot of water.