I’m suffering from internal hemorrhoids for a long time. All treatments I’ve tried didn’t help me. I’ve tried with steroid creams and meds. I am afraid of the surgery. I’ve heard about laser coagulation treatment and I am will to try as long as I don’t need operation. I was wondering what non-surgical treatments for internal hemorrhoids are there beside laser coagulation?

Hemorrhoids are swollen but normally present blood vessels in and around the anus and lower rectum that stretch under pressure, and this increased pressure and swelling may result from straining to move the bowel. Techniques used to treat both internal and external hemorrhoids include laser coagulation or infrared photo coagulation. But for an internal hemorrhoid, remedy is best achieved with lots of fiber and water in diet.