I have a friend who told me it is possible to have intestinal infection. Since I have never heard someone had it, I am confused. Could anyone tell me more about it? How does it happen and why? Could you also tell me what the most common cause for intestinal infection is?

It is true many people had problem called intestinal infection. The symptoms of an intestinal infection will be obvious and unmistakable, depending from patient to patient. The snake will get severe diarrhea, and will avoid watery. It will also have slimy feces that will have a powerful odor and might turn a greenish color. Usually, if the snake eats it will vomit up its meal after a short period, which is common symptom of intestinal infection. What this infection does is that it attacks the intestinal lining, so it is a very serious disease and can kill a snake quite quickly. This infection is also highly contagious and can infect entire collection speedily. That is why quarantining your snake would be a good idea about intestinal infection. Since this is common problem with snakes, as soon as you notice the disease, you should take it to the vet right away. The vet will then inject snake with antibiotics such as Flagyl and fluids to fight dehydration, which is the best medicine for intestinal infection.

now that i know humans can get intestinal infections i would really like to know the causes.