I have been having problems since September of las year with terrible stomach aches, swollen stomach, no to minimal bowel movements, vomiting, nausea. I had my gallbladder taken out in November, with little improvement. I have to use an enema to pass some stool. I had a slimy clear discharge from my rectum with a slight blood tent to it. I have yet for a doctor to diagnose me properly. Can you please help me to get some relief. I have a two year old who I have to "put off' on family because I stay sick so much.

Your symptoms are typical gastrointestinal disorder symptoms and their cause can’t be found without thorough examination. You GP should probably direct you to gastroenterologist for testing. There are so many possible causes of such symptoms. I will name just a few.
It could be diverticulitis. This disease occurs when pouches had formed in the part of the colon and these pouches got infected. They usually get infected with feces. When this infection occurs, a patient may suffer from vomiting, bloating, bleeding from your rectum, frequent urination, tenderness in your abdomen,etc
Inflammatory bowel disease is a disease in which parts of the intestines become inflamed and may develop ulcers, or sores. The most common symptoms are abdominal pain, diarrhea, and constipation, weight loss, fever, exhaustion, and the urge to have a bowel movement even when the bowels are empty and blood in rectum when ulcers have formed.
Inflammatory bowel disease includes ulcerative colitis and crohn's disease.
You never said what kind of tests you had, so it is hard to say more. Your stool may be examined, you may have a physical exam, digital rectal exam, endoscopy, etc
I hope you get better soon!

could be and autoimmune disease