I heard that sea snake venom may be used in treatment of cancer in the future. I’m interested if anyone knows something about this. How is it possible that venom can work selective on cancer cells? What’s exactly sea snake venoms ability to cure cancer?

Some researches have been shown that venom from some sea snakes may prevent the growth of cancerous tumors. Snake venom contains number of enzymes and different peptides. Did you know that aceis were developed from brazilian snake venom? In researches venom was used to destroy blood vessels that feed cancers. It’s still not established in clinical therapy.

yes this is very interesting stuff. I have heard of many helpful things coming from snae venom so this would not surprise me one bit.

Hi there,
I am not sure how much is this reliable but there are a lot of researches going on out there and scientist are trying to find a solution for the cancer. You know how cancer can be dangerous and it takes out so many lives now days. The snake venom is very powerful thing and as much as I know it can do many things, not just poisons you. Alternative medicine has been using this for many years not for various illnesses. I think the venom can influence the blood vessels near the cancer which feeds the cancer with blood. I hope this helped you in any way.

Best wishes,
Marco