I don't have any pets. And sometimes I feel bed because of this. But I can not have any pet that need all day care. I simply can not afford that much time. And then I was thinking about snakes. Does anybody here have a snake? If so what are the experiences with it? Do you have maybe a friend that has one?

I have a friend who had a snake and they're by and large good, low-maintenance pets. But don't fool yourself into thinking that they're easy to take care of! A lot of them require live animals for feeding so you'll be at the pet store every other day getting a new mouse to feed to the thing. Plus, if you get a constrictor snake, it might try to constrict your arm or leg. I think fish are better low-maintenance pets.

You're probably right. They also take a lot o time, and maybe I'm just not ready to have a pet right now. Maybe in a year or two. First I was considering iguana or snake, then snake seemed like it is going to take less time out of me.
I will wait for some time, and see how much will I be able to spare for pets. :-)
Does anybody else have some experience with snake pet?

Well my friend has a snake. They're loveley. Don't get a big one, they're dangerous. Just a small one, 30 cm long. They eat mice so you'll need to get boxes of them from a local pet place. x

Fish are probably the most easiest pets although there tank still needs cleaning out haha