I know my dad recently has abdominal pains that were followed by loss of appetite and weight loss and occasional fever. Anyway he is now suffering from serious constipations that are painful and very unpleasant and when he has bowel movements those usually have blood traces. He went to see a doc and it turns out he in fact has intestinal blockage complications and that’s what causes him these problems. I don’t know precisely all the details regarding his condition for he is not likely to talk about it. But I am curios what intestinal blockage complications might be.

Well, according to those symptoms you’ve described your dad has and in combination with intestinal blockage complications it is more likely that he has some intestines problems such as colon cancer or something like that. I don’t want to claim that he has colon cancer but whenever an individual has such symptoms as fever accompanied with weight and appetite loss and when there is blood in the stool it is never a good sign regarding colon condition. And this term –intestinal blockage complications- usually turns out to be some tumor or some polyp cancer alike that needs to be treated urgently so my advice is that your father check his colon and intestinal condition by colposcopy test which in those cases is usually followed with biopsy performed just to check out if there’re any cancer cells that have caused this intestinal blockage complications. Also optional treatment in cases of intestinal blockage complications might be decompressing the intestine with some suction tube I forget how it is called but I know that this tube went inserted into the stomach or intestines for my dad has done that two years ago. I don’t know if your dad has vomiting and nausea difficulties but my dad had it and this has significantly reduced his vomiting problems. Anyway your dad needs urgent treatment for otherwise some complications may occur such as bowel gangrene, intestine’s perforation and infection.