My girlfriend has petit mal epilepsy and uses a drug called topamax. She also has very irregular periods. I recently have intercourse with her while wearing a condom. As I was about to ejaculate, I accidently pulled out and did so outside her vagina. As I ejaculated, my condom broke and my sperm got on the surface of her vagina. Now I'm wondering if she could be pregnant.
Prior to this incident I found that she didn't have her period for about 2 months. We took 2 different pregnancy tests and they both came out negative.
Also according to some article I read, individual with epilepsy are not that fertile and the topamax she is using could be detrimental to any babies they could possibly conceive.
We are planning on taking another pregnancy test soon but I want to know what are the chances of her being pregnant… Help please?

Hi Hon: Even though sperm can survive and have been known to "swim" Great distances to get to their destination! BUT the chances of your girlfriend being pregnant I belive are virtually NILL!!!! So don't worry and neither should she!! Due to the fact that she also has a history of irregular periods this is also on your side. So both of you just relax OK? Good luck and HEALTH to both of you!