i'm 29 and i am having sharp cramping pains on the right side as well as the left side of my lower abdomen/uterus. is this normal?
i am 3 days late on my period and these cramps aren't period cramps, these are different. i also have light pink/brown discharge.
i am mostly concerned with the cramps. i went to the obgyn about 3 weeks ago for a checkup and the doctor said everything looked normal down there, so i am ruling out any kind of growth/infection.

could i be....preggers?

Miki, I am TTC on day 31 of my cycle, AF due day 35. I have been having cramps mostly on the left side of uterus but occasionally on right side too, yesterday right side had occasional pinches which hurt but the other times its just achy. POAS this morning BFN :-( but have had ther symptoms such as breast tenderness, Im VERY bloated my pants & skirts are so tight now, Im hungry & light headed. I've been having a white/yellow discharge on my panty liner for about 1 week, but unsure if it could be AF coming. Im waiting until day 35 to see if AF comes if not I'll test again. My AF cramps are usually in the middle of my uterus so to be in 1 side isnt normal for me & I never get breast tenderness before AF. Am praying for BFP, but my symptoms culd be from the clomid so fingers crossed.

I'm 18 n I'm having realy bad cramps on my left side only and I'm peeing a lot. I pee bt then like 2 minuets after I have to go again what could it be??

The mystery of a woman's body! Have you taken a pregnancy test?