I haven't had a period in over a year (I have PCOS), so it was a surprise when my period came on 1/24 and lasted eight days. On day 11, I had severe back pain on the lower left side. On day 12 I had tiny spotting at night. Husband and I had sex on the 13, 15 and 18 day of my cycle. On Day 17, I had one quick, sharp pain on my lower left side. Then, I had consistent spotting days 18-22 with tender breasts. This may be TMI, but it was consistent brown spotting, not bring red/pink, but I didn't need a pantyliner. My breasts were more tender at night (I noticed how sore they were when I would turn over in the bed in the middle of the night). Day 26 (today), I took a pregnancy test but it was negative. Here's the kicker...I had an awful bought of nausea this morning that lasted about 15 minutes. Ever since, the idea of food sounds awful. I have no idea how long my cycle is since it has been so long since I had a period.

Any thoughts? Any suggestions you may have would be much appreciated. THANKS!