I WANT TO KNOW DOES IT HURT WHEN YOU LOOSE YOUR VIRGINITY

It can for some, it doesn't for others. And it's only really an issue for girls. The main reason a girl will experience pain while losing her virginity is because of the hymen. It's a piece of skin in the entrance to the vagina that needs to be "broken" in order for the penis to get through. When broken, it typically is painful and will bleed a bit. However, many girls break their hymens in other ways (horse back riding, roughhousing, masturbation...) and they dont experience quite that much pain. I only experienced a bit of pressure, no pain.

i was really scared about having sex because people told me it hurt soo much. but now i guess i feel a lil bit better. can you really break your hymen from horse back riding, how??

I can also provide some reassurance. I actually lost my virginity during foreplay and I only felt some pressure but certainly not pain. However some of my friends experienced quite intense pain. It all depends on your body. As for the horse riding question, you can loose your virginity that way through the pressure that can be caused in that region during a quick jolt etc.

it is true in the fact that all girls are different, but one thing that might help in making it less painful is trying to be as relaxed as you can when attempting it. If your afraid when attempting, it can cause for your vaginal muscles to become tighter and more painful then it might be if completely relaxed.

i had sex at 15 and at and i was really scared and he went slow at first but than it hurt a little but than it started to feel too good and now im 20 and married and we have sex reguraly and it feels hella good but make sure to use protection sweetie

Well...You can't lose your virginity unless you have had intercourse (Penis into vagina...)

what happens. when sperm fells on girls pantie ...my bf has not inserted his penis ever but will having romance the sperm fell on mt pantie....i am sacred that if i got pregnant