I think I have some kind of allergy. My eyes are red and are burning and itching and all of it is followed by sneezing and sniffing. Could this have been an allergy? My eyes are water alike and sometimes can’t open them so I’m sure I might be having some allergy. And this is not the first time I have these symptoms for it happened also twice during last year and I don’t know what to do so do you think could this have been an allergy?

I have eye allergy or I think it’s also called allergic conjunctivis. I can imagine how you must be feeling regarding those ugly symptoms but you know there’s not much you can do about it. Of course the first and the most effective treatment would be to avoid “situation” that causes eye allergic but for the eye allergens are usually airborne so actually it’s not always that easy to avoid them in such cases is always better to get prescribed some eye drops or even some oral medications. And yes it does sound to me that it might have been an allergy in your case and it’s more likely it will be relapsing allergy for usually it is so or you might call it chronic eye allergy or whatever but it’s always important to determine on what you’re allergic at so you may try to avoid whatever triggers your allergy. When there’s pollen outside you better stay indoors and especially early in the morning and early evening, don’t open your windows and keep the air humidity on normal constant level. Those are some little advices that might be of help.