Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!

Hello, all. I believe I have a honey allergy. My throat and ears become really itchy and sore when I eat it, and I become nauseous. My mouth has become really raw on occasions too. My question is, we are trying to start eating healthy in my family and bee pollen is one thing we've considered trying. If I have an allergy to honey, would I have the same issue if I tried the bee pollen?

As a side note: I don't know if I'm allergic to bees. I've been stung by a wasp before and not much came of it, but I've heard it is not the same thing.

Loading...

i believe it would be worse bc it is natural, and has no chems as preservatives

Reply

Loading...