i was reading the very first post, and my boyfriend pulls out right before too. My period is two weeks old, and ive taken now 4 pregancy test, and they are all negative. Ive been getting sick after eating and having to use the bathroom a lot. My bestfriend is pregnant and said she went through the same thing. Can anyone help me figure out what i should do? Could i be pregnant but cant tell yet?

In my knowledge you tend to have to wait about a week after a missed pierod for most accurate results. You can take them sooner but it all depends on your body and when you ovulate and even then early home test usually only are for a couple days before missed pierod . It is a chance your getting false negatives because your testing to soon or maybe your not pregnant and your simply stressed or so worried about being preg your actually having your body react by having signs of pregnancy. My best advice would to be to wait a week after your missed pierod and take a home pregnancy test. If you still have worries have a blood test done by a doctor. I hope this helped. :-)

I really don't think you are pregnant. Your symptoms are probably stress from thinking you are pregnant. Stress has many of the same symptoms of pregnancy.