Almost two weeks ago my boyfriend and i had unprotected sex for a whole week while I was fertile. This past weekend I started feeling nauseaus, have pounding headaches that come and go, i feel "full" but still hungry and craving food, my breasts are super tender to the point where i have been wearing a sports bra because the underwire irritates me...also i noticed a white discharge that is not usual before my period. I am sooo tired and want to take naps all day long.

Its been driving me crazy, my period is due sometime in the next week and I just want to know if these are symptoms of being pregnant or if i am just about to get my period...never had symptoms like this to the point where i was nauseaus and had headaches or wanted to throw up.

i am nervous of taking a pregnancy test because been let down before.

HELP?!

You head unprotected sex during your fertile window. You have pregnancy symptoms. You're asking yourself, could I be pregnant? Yes, you can!!! I think I read somewhere that you have about a 20% chance of getting pregnant during any one menstrual cycle if you're young and healthy. The pregnancy signs you are experiencing could be psychosomatic and you might end up not being pregnant this time, but I really did have pregnancy signs about a week after conception (I know exactly when it happens), so it's definitely possible. 

And listen girl, you are not going to know for sure whether you are pregnant unless you do take a pregnancy test, but do wait until the day of your missed period comes along to avoid false negatives. 

Hormones are weird, though...the only thing you can do is try to put it out of your mind for the time being and take a preg test if your AF doesn't show up...

I've had a positive when I didn't htink I was and a negative when I did think I was ...

Let me know when you take a test :-)

I am having the same physical symptoms and also wondering if I'm pregnant. Did you turn out to be?

I'm having the same thing too... I usually get symptoms of my period coming like a week after I'm done with my last period and this month I have no symptoms... I've already taken a urine test and a blood test and both are negative but my dizziness is getting worse and nausea... I'm also getting lower back pain that just kill me... Idk what it could be I've gain a lot of weight and like you I feel full but I'm hungry...
Me and my husband are hoping to get pregnant... I just don't want to get my hopes up for nothing... Let me know if you come out pregnant...

I have been having the same symptoms nausea, fatigue, headaches every day but I just got my period 2 days ago and it was heavy the first day but then it was nothing the next 2. I had unprotected sex many many times since my last period. I took a test and its negative. The nauseousness wont go away, I wanna sleep all the time. Could I be pregnant even though I got my period and the test was negative? Help!

I would wait a week or so longer and take another test you can still get your period and be pregnant.

I would wait a week or so and take another test. I would get a Clear Blue everyone says they are the best. Good luck!

if your cycle is due and its delayed or not one at all you could be, but if you still have your cycle but still feel that way take a test 3or4 days before you start again or the day of your supposed to start.
thats how i knew, it was delayed and i took a test.

Ok I have some questions ???? I've been feeling  the same except over a week ago my husband and I had unprotected sex knowing that I was bout to start my period well two days later I started I usually am on my period for like a good six days I only lasted four and the fourth day I just stopped it was weird then we had unprotected sex three times after which was last week now  for the past three days ive felt  so so nauseas every timeI after I eat and before and I keep getting headaches randomly through out the day I've taken a couple test but all negative but I'm feeling weird not sure?????????

Sounds like a false pregnancy. The constant want for pregnancy and the frequency of trying can cause women to go into a false pregnancy. I know because it happened to me.Takes a lot of work to fix it...mentally, didn't have to see a doctor.

You cannot get a period while pregnant. You can have bleeding while pregnant but it is not your period.

That whole thing about not having a period while pregnant is not true. My bestfriend had her period during the first 5 months of her pregnancy, that's why she didn't find out that she was pregnant till she was 6 months along.

My period is 5 days along every month.But This month only 2 days a long.And iam feeling nausea, headache all day long, feeling heavy hungry.But I can't eat anything...Is this serious.

Same thing happened to me except my period stopped at 8 months