is dere any effect doing skipping in the student life.i want to lose my weight becoz i m getting little fat.i m dieting but my parents don't allow me to diet because if i dnt eat food then i wil hav stomach pain.so cn u give me some advices for weighting lmy lose

Of course there is sonam choki, you shouldn't do it, your parents are right, its extremely unhealthy and could lead to many eating disorders. Only proper and healthy way to lose weight is exercise and eating food with low amount of sugar and fat. With combination of these two things you can achive your goals and whats more important keep your health and even improve it. Its not without reason so many people insist that you shouldn't use diets in your means to achieve weight you desire, simply weight loss doesn't "stick", there isn't any long term benefit.  Hope this helped.