i hate having all this weight,i look horrible and my hips are huge.how do i lose weight?and fast

Try running and walking, best form of exercise, and to loss weight Join a school sport, softball is great and tryouts are most likely goin on now. If the team is already picked you could try joining a gym. Limit the foods you are eatting. DO NOT STOP EATTING ALTOGETHER!!!!! just if your eatting lots of snacks, fast food, and junk limit that. try eatting more things like fruit, have a good breakfest. If you eat breakfest it starts up you metabolism, if you begin eatting at 7 opposed to 12 thats an extra 5 hours of buring calories.

i have the same thing

im 13 and i weigh 160!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think you should try to lose weight by exercise im only 11 and weigh 140 too so i am going on a diet tomorrow and exercising.

hello how r u

I am 12 and weigh 185 pounds. I think im okay though, I eat healthy and look good, I just have lots of muscle because I am a cheerleader

I am 13 and weigh 140 but I play softball . I've been playimg softball since i was 8. Is there something wrong with me?

Try drinking a glass of water with 1 lime, and two spoonfuls of Apple Cider Vinegar. Mix. And then drink. You don't really taste the Vinegar, mostly the lime. Drink in the morning in an empty stomach and right before going to bed. I lost 4 pounds in 5 days with this, and by running a mile each day. It really works! What is wrong is that maybe you crave between meals, and you shouldn't really do that. Instead, have some almonds and seeds because they are real fat burners! Try doing that and excersising. Good luck!

11 and 140 i need help

im 12 and 140 pound but i run a mile a day what can i do

I'm also 13 and weigh 140 pounds, I have thin skinny legs but wide and big breast and stomach for my age and I'm 5'6 I'm currently in 8th grade and in the beginning of 7th grade I was 110 pounds and was a twig I gained so much weight is this normal?

That's like me to Ig because we are still growing a lot lmao

ME too!! I’m a pitcher!

Im 13 and i weigh 149 pounds, and im in 7th grade. My mom and i have been trying to eat gealthy and do good. But i just had some cake and now i feel terrible help meee