Hello, I am Maily and I am around 200 and my doctor said I should lose at least 65-70 pounds...! I would really like to lose this weight by August of this year around the time when school starts up again. But the problem is my mom works like 6-8 hours a day and I have to try by myself which is hard. My mom might get me Super Drain Fomula plus me exersizeing daily and TRYING to eat right... Please any help at all write down for me. And if you know anything about Super Drain Fomula like weather it works or not, also let me know...!

Just eat right and stay active. You are young. Your body is young and it will be easy if you eat RIGHT and stay active. Don't starve yourself.The weight will fall off like butter if you eat right.

My suggestion:

Don't eat junk (or cake, candy, chips, ect). Do exercising programs, or yoga. And be sure to drink at least 6 8oz. glasses of water a day. That'll help even faster. And be sure to stay active like the guest said. Ride your bike, take a daily walk. That should help. Even swimming will help. Don't flop down in front of the TV like I usually do. I used to do that. And don't try not eating, because it's very horrible. Try going on this diet called weight watchers. I lost 1lb a day when I was on it. Eat more fruits and veggies, and try to control the portions you eat. Let me know if you need any more help, because I'm happy to help. I was in your shoes once.

I am a 14 year old who weighs 168-170 pounds it varys. i have been wanting to lose about 30-40 pounds before the summer and i wanted to know if you can help. I have trieds hard and i really really want to. i feel terrible being so fat. i hate it so much. do you think you can get me on the right track. My emajil address is ******please email and tell me what you think

Thank-You Cassandra

I AM A 36 YEAR OLD WOMAN I WEIGH 208LBS I AM 5FT 3IN TALL I NEEDED TO LOOSE WEIGHT FOR MY OWN PERSONAL REASONS AND SUPER DRAIN IS NOT THE WAY TO DO IT. I BOUGHT TWO BOTTLES AND GAINED 3 POUNDS UNDER MY DOCTORS SUPERVISION NOW I AM TRYING TO GET MY MONEY BACK AND THEY ARE GIVING ME A REAL HARD TIME DONT TRY SUPER DRAIN

I am about 138- 140 and i would really like to be about 110 or 115 and i am trying not to eat in between meals and eat more healthy and drink alot of water. please let me no if there is anything else i should do. :-D

it dosnt matter what you look like on the outside as long as you feel beautiful inside yourself...
b X

FOR ALL OF U OUT THEIR WHO NEED ADVICE, I RECOMEND:
1. START WALKING TO PLACES! IF U LIVE NEAR UR SCHOOL THEN WALK HOME OR WALK TO SCHOOL.
ALL THE ADULTS, TAKE A MIDMORNING WALK AROUND UR OFFICE AND DONT USE THE ELEVATOR !
2. DRINK 8 GLASSES OF WATER EACH DAY! I KNOW THIS IS ALL OLD SCHOOL AND YOU'VE HEAD IT BEFORE, BUT IT REALLY DOES WORK!
3. FOOD DIARIES NEVER WORKED FOR ME. BUT WHAT DID WORK, WAS TO NOTICE WHAT I WAS EATING EVERYDAY.
EAT A HEALTHIER BREAKFAST, AND FOR SOME OF US THAT COULD JUST MEAN NOT EATING TO MUCH CEREAL OR DRINKING COFEE WITH TO MUCH SUGAR OR CREAM.
4. WORK TOWARD A GOAL. DONT JUST SAY I AM GOING TO LOSE WIGHT, SAY "I AM GOING TO LOSE THIS MANY POUNS IN THIS MANY WEEKS!
5. DONT GO ON FAD DIETS. THAY WORK BUT EVENTUALLY THEY WEAR OFF. GO ON A PROPER ONE. THERE ARE PLENTY OF GREAT DIETS OUT THEIR!
6. YOU CAN DO IT!
***************

**this post is edited by moderator ** private e-mails not allowed **

HEY HOPE YOU LISTEN READ VREY CAREFULLY! I AM 14 YEARS OLD AND I WEIGHT 142 AND I WANT TO LOOSE WEIGHT TOO. YOU SHOULD GET IN ANY SPORTS THAT WILL HELP ALOT ALSO DONT EAT JUNK FOOD EAT LIKE ONE TIME A WEEK EAT ALOT OF FRUITS AND VEGETABLES BUT DONT STARV YOURSELF EITHER OK HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY WITH MY ADVICE BUT I KNOW YOUR NOT BECAUSE YOU ARE THE SAME BUT THAT WILL HELP YOU ATLEAST LOOSE LIKE 12 POUNDS A MONTH!!!

hey omg im huge ok im egzagerating but i mean i go to a middle skool and alll the other gitls are skinny,i dont know why but i cant stop eating junk well its not that just my friend alisha lost alot of weight in 4 months why cant i do it girls i need advice!! :$ ? o.O :-(

ok i know why u cant stop m8 hehe cause sometimes ppl have eating disorder and u might wanna ask ur mom if she could hide them away from u for about 2 months if u cant stop then i cant help u but yea! EAT ALOT OF FRUIT AND STUFF DO EXCERSISES AND STUFF ok and dont feel bad i know ull lose weight within a month or so ok :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D 8) 8)

You have to loos a lot of overweight. You have to do physical exercises and eat right food, no fast food, no coca cola, or any other fizzy water. It's a greal deal to loss weight and do not taje it again. You have to change your lifestyle and to change your way of thinking. Try yoha together with physical exersices and right food. And remember that there is no easy way to beauty, you have to work hard all your life to get good result.

**this post is edited by moderator ** web addresses not allowed **

Please read our Terms of Use

hello Im the same im 5.7 . i weigh like 137 i dont heaps of exercise ........ how can i lose weight ???? plz help me im really fat???? :-(

hey im really fat. im 5.4 and i weigh 137 POUNDs nd dats heaps wot should i do to lose weight?? i do exercise about 4-5 times a weeks plzz help me

thnxs

hi ya well i get told im fat at school but im 5.4 and my weight is 7.10 are they telling the truth or like my mum says is it jealously sum1 tell me or ill lose weight !!