:-( :'( I need your help so badly!

I'm only 18 yrs old and still in a relationship.

I never had late due period, so I think I was having unprotected sex on March of the week of 13, but not sure exactly date of number, but he didn't cum me in, but it's could be possible if he did.

On April 30th, we had unproctected sex, but he said he didn't cum me in, I felt he did cuz small sperm could possible get me pregnant. So I suppose to get my period on March 8th, I felt worried and scare, because I never have late period, this is the first time happening to me. Finally came on March 11th. 3 days late??? I usually have bad cramp, but I didn't have any bad cramp, but isn't regular period, I had brown spotting on my underwear. My period is usually to be heavy, but it's wasn't red, could tell it is pink. I've been having brown spotting and light red period. So that mean I'm on irregular period, right?
I wanted to know if I'm pregnant, I have not buy a pregnancy test, yet, cause I wanted to wait few weeks more, but I'm afraid that is risk, right? Also I've been eating a lot (I don't eat a lot before this was happening), my breat grow bigger, my normal size is 36D, seem got more bigger, it is soft, I felt tired all the times.

So am I possible to be pregnant or what?
Please email me to say yes and why?

_[removed]_! PLEASE EMAIL ME, TRULY DO, CUZ I'M AFRAID TO TELL MY MOM ABT IT.

I WOULD LIKE HAVE UR ADVICE ON THIS AND MY EMAIL.

Sorry, but the only way to tell is to take a pregnancy test. If you can't afford one, go to a family planning clinic - they will give you a free one and be able to give you some advice on your options if you are pregnant and about birth control methods if you aren't

Im 18 years old and went off the pill about 2 months ago me and my boyfriend had sex on a friday night and it is now sunday and i was about 4 days off my period when we had sex. Im kind of eating alot more lately and was wondering is it to early to take a test. My breasts are kind of sensetive. Not grown anymore but really sensetive. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE REPLY BACK ? HE DOESNT EVEN KNOW I THINK IAM? :'( Also he went once and never went to go use a new condom just kept going. I also had climaxed so I don't know if the condom broke or not? PLEASE ANSWER BACK.

i have irregular periods

I don't think your pregnant