i had a miscarriage just four days after my expected peroid i was about 4weeks and had know pain the bleeding was more like my normally peroid!! 3weeks later i think i may be pregnant again! is this possible? because of the signs im having always occur just when i find out that i am pregnant and now i am having the same signs again!! so could i be pregnant or is this to soon? even tho i was very early and seem as if i had a normal period for enough time to concieve with then weeks after a 4weeks miscarriage!! could it be so?

Well, it is possible. Women used to be asked to wait for three periods before trying again for a baby because it was easier to work out their dates of conception and delivery if their natural cycle had re-established itself. But this is not so important nowadays. I read that the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists currently has no recommendations for when to conceive after miscarriage, but many obstetricians say they allow women to decide when they feel ready to start trying again, which in most cases is sooner rather than later. Do the pregnancy test and you'll know. Good luck. :-)

yes! and the thing is i was not or am not trying again it sorted just happen! and now i dont know what to expect! or where to go from here cause its only been about 4weeks since my miscarriage and i dont wanna jump the gun to soon but do need anwser!! and thank you for your comment it was useful!! =)