At the end of October I started my cycle, about two weeks from my start date I had intercourse multiple times with my Fiance. Well, when it came time for my next cycle to start I noticed my chest was really tender, I was more tired than usual, it looked like a have a little baby belly starting, frequent urination and I have these really strong cravings. On top of that I had only a brownish discharge and no period despite the cramping I was also having. I am now almost a week late and 2 home pregnancy tests say I am not pregnant. Is there a chance I could be pregnant and the test is wrong? ? ? I should probably also add, my cycle has always been pretty regular... thanks so much in advance for your help.

I cant say for sure that you are but i had the same problem with my daughter (now 3 years old). Even though my periods were not regular the missed period, cramping, always tired, brown discharge and terrible headaches all were there. I took 3 test all came back neg. It wasnt until about a month later while visiting my doctor for lower back pains and headaches that it was confirmed that i was infact almost 8 weeks pregnant. hope all goes well with u, i know how the suspence kills :-D . id love to know how things go for u.

Yes, you could still be pregnant.I didnt show positive for mine until I was well into my pregnancy.I am having some of the same symptoms as you and I'm pretty sure I might be pregnant.Mild period like cramps,breast tenderness,heart burn, missed period for a month,and a whole lot of discharge.I usually dont have this much discharge.I also have been taking ovulation tests and they are all coming up positive.I read that ovulation tests pic up pregnancy hormone too.I was hoping somebody else used them before and it showed they were pregnant, so I can ask them about it.... I know what it feels like to be pregnant but I have what some people call pregnancy amnesia and i can't remember if I had the period like cramps with my other pregnancies, but i am pretty sure I did.These symptoms can be pms also though.I would wait a little while an if it still feels like aunt flow is coming but it doesnt than see a doctor.Also, do you have any weird discharge? At the beginning of pregnancy some can have a lot of discharge because the mucuc plug is forming.I dont mean regular ovulation discharge that comes for a little while in the consitency of egg whites and then goes away. :D

Ok so an update (I was the orginial poster for this thread)...

I went to the Dr today and their urine test came back negative, big shocker. Haha. Anywho, they said that you aren't technically late until two weeks after your missed period. I asked for a blood test but the Kaiser I went to wouldn't issue one until a week from now. (I am a week late so far) She reccomended I take another test at home in a week. If it comes back negative to call and go in for a blood test. If it's positive, well yoou all know what comes after that. I was really bummed they wouldn't just blood test me now but I can handle a week. My Fiance and I are really hoping it turns out that I am so I guess we will just keep on hoping.

I will try to update with my next test.