Hi,  I have found lots of similar threads on here so I know I'm not alone, but all those threads are out of date and haven't been followed up with the outcome, I'm hoping someone current has shared my experience!

I already have a son and fell pregnant two years ago.  My periods returned last february and are pretty regular.  When trying for my son I tracked my periods and ovulation.  The month I did fall pregnant I felt different a week after ovulation I could already feel a strange sensation in my tummy - NOT cramps like with period - but a pleasent flutter which got stronger as he got bigger. 

We were not trying for our 2nd yet but last month (3 weeks ago) we were ovulating and had unprotected sex.  I realised this the following day when I thought I felt a sensation in my tummy - I checked my cycle to see where I was.  I felt pretty chuffed at the thought of being pregnant working out my son would have just turned two if I were pregnant.  So I waited two weeks until I was due last week and without a word of a lie my tummy felt just like I was pregnant again - everyday and everynight! 

I tested early and at the weekend - all negative.  I then started to spot brown slightly and felt like I should forget about it but couldn't.  Still felt pregnant.  Saturday and sunday I spotted ever so slightly.  Monday I woke up feeling more on my period.  Some red clots and dull ache in bottom of stomach.  Thought then I definately do not feel pregnant.  Bled more heavily enough for tampon.  The last two days it has been very light - and today (thurs) practically finished.  But what I can't get out my head is monday evening when the dull ache subsided the pregnant feeling returned and I still have it even now.  Has anyone ever experienced this??  Could I be pregnant?  Is it in my head?  was my body preparing for pregnancy but now it's going back to normal?  That i the only logical answer I can think of but driving me mad. 

Any advice appreciated

If the condom didn't break you probably aren't pregnant. But if you are still worried wait about 6 more days and take a home pregnancy test just to be sure.

It sounds to me as though you're not pregnant unfortunately. Alot of the time you can feel alot of the same ways you do during your period as when your pregnant. It could also be what they call a false pregnancy. Feeling pregnant when you are not. I don't know much about it but you they have lots of books on it and i'm sure lots of online articles as well.