I was dry humping with my boyfriend one day and he was completely naked, though I had my legging and a underwear on. And after some time he ejaculated on my legging near my vagina and I was wet too. Can I get pregnant from this incident? Please reply I'm a bit worried :(

No you can't get pregnant like this, its very unlikely that his semen managed to travel through your leggings, underwear and then into your vagina..

I removed my leggings after a minute or so after it got wet, but still my undies might have been a little bit wet. So you say I don't have to be worried?

Yeah I think you'll be fine try not to worry and just wait and see if you're period is normal

The same thing happened to me. I dry humped with my boyfriend & he was naked and i only had underwear on.. He came & it got on me.. We went on for about 5 min more. My period is late and i feel sick could i be pregnant?